Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Martes, Enero 31, 2012

our videos and animations


this is the face book page  can you see my house that was a nice place that was soo cold on the underworld we just a little poor not an rich we just waiting for viers of this blog and likers of my page on face book plzz like it and i hope you like iti know you bored to watch this but please watch it you can get the name of my page on face book                      







this is the first time iam control the helicopter rc that was so hard to control i practice hard to learn that heli its so hard to control if you know that its so hard   man because so hard to up and down now i see its now in this 2012 iam now so skills iam sooo over that but that jan.24.2012 the heli was destroy by our dog name is peter like name of human you know 
this time was a google scetch up
this time ill will go trought all the way of my house there
ok this is the first time i go to manila and this is the outing of comic-X woooooooooo its so happy there i hope u like it.brayan and micheal r not in there but seems iam there becauase i have a tiket of swiming there two was no tiket i gave them a tiket to swim i allmost forget whats happen next i see my little brother on the car he go to swimimng with me  and i was there he told me to race  swim with my freinds
then that was the story





our animation

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento